As award-winning insurance specialists, Bruce Stevenson have joined the CIS Excellence Awards. Along with Davidson Asset Management, we will co-sponsor the Independent Hotel of the Year Award, which aims to identify and celebrate the best establishments Scotland has to offer.
According to the official award criteria, the winning hotel will possess the following attributes:
- An operating philosophy based around the central tenets of innovation, guest satisfaction and a positive contribution to local tourism
- Ultimate autonomy and the capability for senior staff to make key decisions which directly affect the way the business is run
- A clear commitment to environmental awareness, ethical principles and sustainable operating practices in all areas, including local sourcing
- Respected training initiatives and procedures which are proven to improve employee skills and career prospects
- An innovative approach to encouraging and promoting tourism on both a local and national scale
Account Executive, Carol Ward, is delighted to be co-sponsoring the category with Davidson Asset Management: ‘Our new relationship with Catering Scotland as co-sponsors of the CIS Excellence Independent Hotel of the Year Award makes us extremely proud to support the hospitality sector,’ she says. ‘We look forward to serving the insurance needs of the Scottish hospitality and catering industry.’
With a number of offices in major cities throughout Scotland, we are already the broker of choice for a number of clients within the Scottish hospitality industry.
For more information please contact Carol Ward on 0141 353 3539 or email [email protected]